[General] Charged photon?

John Duffield johnduffield at btconnect.com
Mon Jan 23 10:11:14 PST 2017

Wolf:

Yes, check out tying light in knots
<http://www.bris.ac.uk/news/2010/6792.html>  and scientists discover how to
turn light into matter after 80-year quest
<http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/n
ews_16-5-2014-15-32-44> . You start off with photons going linearly at c,
you end up with electrons and positrons.  Pair production is solid, as is
the Breit-Wheeler process, and TQFT. But with no acknowledged electron model
in contemporary physics, and with spin supposed to be something rather
mysterious, one may have issues trying to persuade others that light is in a
closed path rather than a linear path. Despite hard scientific evidence such
as the Einstein-de Haas effect, magnetic moment, and electron-positron
motion in a magnetic field.

Regards

John D