[General] light and particles group; Pilot Wave unnecessary

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 05:54:10 PST 2017

Hi Albrecht

Well now I better understand your model. You explained it quite succinctly
to Chandra in in email below.

Thank you.

Now it seems that you and I have come to some similar conclusions.

My thought is that a “dipole” is caused by energy which results in a
differential displacement of space. This differential displacement of space
is met with an equal and opposite reaction from space which is the force Fc
we have discussed.

My current concept is that the energy in the electron may be a specific
configuration of a differential displacement of space which would cause a
situation quite similar in many ways to what you describe.

However, instead of calling the structure of the electron two massless
particles, I prefer to call the electron a tri-pole arrangement.  Two
“electrically negative” regions with an “electrically positive” region
in the center.

My electron model has a radius of r = (h c)/(4pi E).

The equations for confinement force for the electron and photon are
different in a specific way.

Photon force of confinement required to produce E=hv and spin 1 ħ.

Electron force of confinement required to produce spin ½ ħ.

Rather than explore all the possible scenarios in this limited space, we
will now just do the math regarding confinement for the scenario suggested.

The electron topological energy arrangement suggested would have a
differential displacement region we will call “electrically negative” on
either side of a region in the center we will call “electrically
positive”. The distance from the center of the electron (the center of the
“electrically positive” region) to the center of one of the electrically
negative displacement regions is re, the mean energy transport radius of
the electron.

The sum of the attractive force Fc’ between the positive region in the
center and the negative regions circulating at the radius re is

Where re is 1.930778172914310E-13m, E is the energy of the electron, and
  (Planck “charge”).

The repulsive force Fc’’ which must exist between the two negative
regions is:

Then obviously the net force

It seems that once we get past the words and view the concepts we are
coming to at least some of the same conclusions.

Warm Regards

Chip