[General] On photon momentum

Vladimir Tamari vladimirtamari at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:04:54 PST 2017

Bravo Chandra!

Your hv 'plucking' the ether field (you call it CTF I call it the node array) is how I see it too - like a sitar  note reverberating all around!  Starting from its being a point upon exiting the atom, the packet spreads like an energy  pattern in the nodes, but the nodes themselves remain in place. That is why I did not engage with the esteemed discussions here to quantify and describe photon-electron relations based on a point photon moving in space.

My qualitative model needs a lot of work (inserting the necessary equations for one!) and due to age and health I have very limited prospects of developing it alone, but I feel it may answer a lot of questions.

My Beautiful Universe model
is a cellular-automata (CA) type array where one single building block creates everything, energy, matter, and space itself.
http://vladimirtamari.com/beautiful_univ_rev_oct_2011.pdf

Recently Nobel prize-winner Gerard 't Hooft is advocating the view that Quantum Mechanics can emerge from CA. My limited understanding is that he implies that the building blocks are Planck-sized black holes. He says he is very frustrated that his peers are ignoring this work so please join the discussion here:

https://www.researchgate.net/project/1-Wrapping-up-the-proofs-for-my-book-on-The-Cellular-Automaton-Interpretation-of-Quantum-Mechanics-2-The-pure-state-theory-for-black-holes-using-antipodal-identification

Cheers and good luck all
Vladimir
vladimirtamari.com<http://vladimirtamari.com>