[General] JW on STR twin Paradox

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 04:36:32 PDT 2017

Hi Wolf

First, I want to say that I was not offended by any of John's comments. It
seems to me that John and I are both looking, for not just answers, but the
correct answers.

Next, my thoughts are that a moving clock does slow, but not due to
"relative" motion but rather due to absolute motion in the fixed frame of
space.  I also feel that there is a quantifiable "frame dragging" of space
surrounding massive objects. Which has a tendency to make motion seem more
relative.

And lastly, I do not feel that the "observer" has any more to do with
physics than interaction caused by observation. Interactions have the same
kinds of results, whether caused by an observer, or some other circumstance.

Chip