[General] STR twin Paradox and other matters

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sat Jul 15 22:24:37 PDT 2017

I understand the challenge but and appreciate the warning,

I am very interested in the reference to the "Apply Newtonian mechanics
to properties of the photon as I outlined a while ago and you get
general relativity"

I found other discrepancies but if there is a redshift explanations for
the orbital p recession it would be very interesting

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.