[General] "naive"

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun Jul 16 23:18:33 PDT 2017

Hodge;

Do not give in to this trivialization of humans , yes we may be nothing
but an accident in the larger scheme of things,

but it is time to remember that we are the inventors of our theories and
of our technologies and it is time to reclaim our identity as masters of
our endeavor. We have the power to take the next step, to recognize
ourselves as events that contain our own time rather than objects that
exist in someone else’s time.

best,

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer