[General] Wolf's notes

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Thu Jul 20 21:24:17 PDT 2017

John:

Yes game changing predictions would be the holy grail

At this stage of development I'm only at the stage of identifying errors
and simplifications in physics that lead to alternative explanations
based on the inclusion of the observer as a physical participant in our
experiments

However your reference to the Greek fires of light illuminating the
world reminds me of reading Leonardo daVinchi's notebooks when he
pointed out the speed of thought as opposite the speed of light. Or
Licrucias(SP) the first Roman scientist asking why ores bend when they
are put in water.

There was a time when we understood the difference between what we see
and the reality we believe that causes our appearances. Light travels
from surfaces into our eyes and we project the surface back out there.
As long as we collapse these two separate phenomena into one , and loose
the ability to distinguish between what we see and how we explain it -
then we will be making mistakes in our theories

Right now I'm just overwhelmed with the magnitude of mistakes

But I have pursued some game changing experimental possibilities - Eric
Reiter's experiment with loading theory insead of photons is one,
cahill's experiment connecting Z-diode random fluctuations with
gravitational flow fluctuations is another either or both would destroy
both quantum and relativity theory, but so far they have not been
carried out rigorously, rebels do not get a lot of funding , it takes time.

Best wishes,

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director