[General] Role of observer, a deeper path to introspection

Albrecht Giese phys at a-giese.de
Sun Jul 30 12:00:20 PDT 2017

Wolf,

in my mail of July 6 I have explained that any particle accelerator and
particularly a synchrotron is a permanent check for the speed of light,
and in particular also a check of the Lorentz transformation where it
describes the behaviour of an object being accelerated towards c. And
that a behaviour of physics regarding c different from the Lorentz
transformation would require a different design of particle
accelerators. So, the opinion of main stream regarded the measured value
of the speed of light is permanently confirmed.

And in your mail of July 4 you presented the following equation for the
speed of light:
c^2 = c_0 ^2 *(1/(1-v^2 /c_0 ^2 )^1/2 ).
What ever the conditions for this equation should be, there exist
conditions for c to go to infinity. To this equation I have referred.

Albrecht

Am 29.07.2017 um 08:21 schrieb Wolfgang Baer:

> Clarification:
>
> I have submitted equations in which the approximation of ( +2mm_l G/r
> -2mc^2 - mv^2 )^-1/2 =^~ ^1/2 mv^2 + mc^2 -mm_l G/r
>
> So that simply by recognizing that mc^2 is  the classic potential
> energy inside a mass shell  -m *Mu* G/Ru ofthe Universe we get a very
> simple cosmology that is completely consistent with all known
> experiments - the assumption is simply that the speed of light as a
> surrogate  for the speed of all electromagnetic phenomena is dependent
> upon the gravitational potential which was shown by Shapiro's
> experiments. and light bending.and clock slow downs. I interpret  c^2
> is the universe escape velocity.
>
> This does not mean the speed of light is infinite but only that if we
> could get outside the mass shell in flat space where the gravitational
> energy of the universe mass is zero the speed of light is some
> reference c_0 ^2    In both case the speed of lighjt and the energy is
> only determined to an arbitrary reference constant what is important
> is the relative energy or speed of light
>
> I'm tired of not being recognized as an intelligent physicist doing
> physics. I'm only claiming that the the first order approximation is
> all I know that has been experimentally verified length contraction
> and close to speed of light experiments are only verified through
> circular reasoning
>
> I have asked Albrecht for references to experiments that show
> otherwise a half dozen times but am always ignored
>

> wolf
>
> Dr. Wolfgang Baer
> Research Director
> Nascent Systems Inc.
> tel/fax 831-659-3120/0432
> E-mailwolf at NascentInc.com
> On 7/28/2017 8:54 AM, Albrecht Giese wrote:
>>
>> Chandra,
>>
>> you have written here a lot of good and true considerations; with
>> most of them I can agree. However two comments from my view:
>>
>> 1.) The speed of light:
>> The speed of light when /measured in vacuum /shows always a constant
>> value. Einstein has taken this result as a fact in so far that the
>> real speed of light is constant. However if we follow the Lorentzian
>> interpretation of relativity then only the /measured /c is constant.
>> It looks constant because, if the measurement equipment is in motion,
>> the instruments change their indications so that the result shows the
>> known constant value. - I personally follow the Lorentzian relativity
>> because in this version the relativistic phenomena can be deduced
>> from known physical behaviour. So, it is true physics.
>>
>> There is a different understanding of what Wolf thinks. He has in the
>> preceding discussion here given an equation, according to which the
>> speed of light can go up to infinity. This is to my knowledge in
>> conflict with any measurement.
>>
>> 2) The quantisation of light:
>> This was also discussed repeatedly here in these mails. And I have
> [...]

---