[General] STR

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Fri Jun 2 21:37:33 PDT 2017

AL;

Thanks for the endorsement and indeed we do not "see" waves any more
than we see light particles, it's all an interpretation derived from
what we do see which in popular lingo is "qualia" I use Heisenberg's
term "observables"

Which means our personal and social filter is always between "reality"
and the observables  we can personally experience and that leaves a huge
amount two errors making a right, self deception, and just alternative
theories even after Occam's razor is applied. the point is not to get
too invested in any theoretical "truth" they all change.

There is one approach I believe that can transcend the filter problem.
We may have different explanations for our experiences but the framework
that can include all explanations is to concentrate on the observable to
explanatory process. this seems to be more fundamental than any theory
in the process. Thus self explanatory measurement cycles treated as
fundamental events could be the building blocks that replace elemetary
particles as the fundamental organizational tool of our experiences.

best

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director