[General] mass and charge as separate entities

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sat Jun 10 20:35:50 PDT 2017

Wolf:
Thanks
Hodge

    On Saturday, June 10, 2017 10:47 PM, Wolfgang Baer <wolf at nascentinc.com> wrote:

  Hodge: I'm attaching a paper that explains what I'm pursuing in trying to construct a physics that includes the subjective It identifies mass and charge separation as the physical correlate of consciousness I'm working hard on how this works, it includes time sequence the universe pulls on receiving mass which pulls on charge separating it into plus and minus charge then pulls on charge which in turn pulls on mass. By treating charge and mass as separate degrees of freedom I think I can show that the interior of matter can be an accommodating structure to the outside forces which then acts like a reality model in a cognitive being. its work in progress Wolf
  Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.
tel/fax 831-659-3120/0432