[General] mass and charge as separate entities

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sat Jun 10 19:47:13 PDT 2017

Hodge:

I'm attaching a paper that explains what I'm pursuing in trying to
construct a physics that includes the subjective

It identifies mass and charge separation as the physical correlate of
consciousness

I'm working hard on how this works, it includes time sequence the
universe pulls on receiving mass which pulls on charge separating it
into plus and minus charge then pulls on charge which in turn pulls on
mass. By treating charge and mass as separate degrees of freedom I think
I can show that the interior of matter can be an accommodating structure
to the outside forces which then acts like a reality model in a
cognitive being.

its work in progress

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer