[General] mass-charge separation in the STOE

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sun Jun 11 21:07:35 PDT 2017

wolf

RE: you paper "...in mass-charge separation".I've been thinking of charge within the context of the STOE. The STOE suggests 2 components of the universe. Emergent philosophy suggests all observations must be due to the property of one or the other or their interaction. Hods are discrete, maximum sped Is c, magnets, and deform the plenum. The plenum is continuous and  directs the hods. The speed if perturbations in the plenum have a speed >>c . Photons are assemblies of hods and are magnets. Neutrinos are assemblies of photons. electrons are assemblies of neutrinos. R.de Sangro, et al., "Measuring propagation speed of coulomb fields" , arXiv: (gr-qc) 1211.2913 found the coulomb forces (perhaps "charges") rigidly carried (infinite speed) by the electrons. I'm exploring an idea that electrons movement (divergence of the \rho field) causes vortices in the plenum which travel at the speed of plenum waves. These vorticies are the "charges" of the coulomb field.That is, the charges and the mass (electrons) are separate entities.Hodge