[General] (no subject)

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Wed Jun 21 06:45:52 PDT 2017

Albrecht, WolfI have been following these discussions. I am NOT trying to agree with mainstream physics. I am trying to understand the universe more than mainstream physics allows. (understand means predict the observations or at least explain them)There is a fundamental disagreement between mainstream physics of the BIG (General Relativity) and the small (quantum world). What model is consistent with both?I see these discussions are reducing to what someone said rather than real experiments.
any comment on changing one or the other to get to a TOE.Hodge