[General] Your recent

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sat Jun 24 14:37:35 PDT 2017

Wolf:Connection between charge, gravity, possible Fitzgerald contraction, an SR.
I think there has been an experiment demonstrating a change in shape (sphere to oblong) of electrons dependent on velocity. Do you know a reference?
Having other's views helps the problem solving process.
Remember the pendulum clock analogy? This started me thinking (years ago).
I have been thinking of a model of charge to extend the STOE. The Hodge Experiment suggested the photon and hods were magnets based on polarization, speed of light, and Stern-Gerlach observations. Because of the speed of the coulomb field (de Sangro, et al., 2012)(infinite), the coulomb field and, therefore, electric charge is an effect of the plenum. The experiment suggested the divergence of the plenum directed photons and matter. That is gravity is an effect of the plenum.
My current thought is that the movement of the electrons (not photons, neutrinos) produces vortices in the plenum -- Vortices as in aerodynamics or tornadoes. Movement implies divergence of the plenum (gravity). Vortices are right-- or left--handed to produce + and - charge. Similar vortices between 2 particles produce a higher plenum potential (repulsive). Different vortices produce a lower (cancellation) plenum potential (attractive).
The divergence may produce a modification in the shape of the particles as well a inducing a velocity. Therefore, rates of decay and chemical process changes may be induced by the divergence of the plenum.
If the vortex model works (an experiment is still sought), then think about SR.
However, Care must be exercised in defining the "observation". Observation by light has a very limited velocity relative to our instruments. The plenum speed is nearly infinite. We cannot "observe" plenum - only its effect on matter. Therefore, the observation must be 2-way synchronized. Something the 2-rocket ship thought experiment didn't do. Further, an observation about length may be due to the time light takes to travel the extra distance - also a synchronization of measurement issue.
Therefore, the measurement may be the result of both artifacts and object characteristics. CARE.
The presents of another object in the Young's and Hodge experiment produces different results if other objects are introduced because of the reflection of plenum waves changes the plenum field around the matter (photon).