[General] FQXi and retrocauality

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Wed Mar 22 13:59:01 PDT 2017

RE: FQXi. I've submitted over the last few years. Each year has some interesting thing to help my research. This year it is Jack Sarfatti and his retrocausality. I think his retrocausality can fit into the STOEs model of diffraction.

CHIP: Have you learned anything from your prior photon position study from my simulation.My model has some conceptual problem despite its prediction of the Hodge Experiment (varying light intensity across a slit diffraction experiment).  Retrocausility may be a solution.Hodge