[General] Andre

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Thu Nov 2 09:47:03 PDT 2017

Hello Hodge,

"Does this imply the interpretations of experiments that suggest time or length dilation are misinterpreted?"

Quite possibly I would say.

If we were to exclude the possibility of time or length dilation, what is there to consider as an alternate possilility?

To remain consistent with Maxwell, then the speed of light would also remain constant.

Assuming now that the signals (radar, radio, light, etc) are made of streams of individual photons, then knowing that light is deflected by massive stellar bodies, this implies that the trajectories of these indifidual photons would be deflected by the presence on large masses close to their paths.

If we take this as premisse, then it becomes easy to relate to the fact that a curved trajectory between emitter and receiver will by longer by structure than a straight line trajectory if no large massive body is in the way.

Seems to me that this could easily explain the Shapiro effect without any recourse to length nor time dilation.

Since that with the em structure that I ended up with for localized em photons, only half the energy of the quantum would be affected by transverse interaction, confirmation calculations would of course be required to confirm.

Best Regards
---
André Michaud
GSJournal admin