[General] LET vs SR

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Wed Nov 8 13:46:45 PST 2017

I didn't say SR was wrong. Actually there may not be an experiment that differentiates the two. I prefer LET because it derives the speed of light as the fastest in any medium. SR assumes it that makes it seem mystical without a means for a structure to cause the speed limit. I was proposing such a structure.
Plane polarized light means wave like light. The Hodge (3 experiments) reject the wave nature of light. However, your 2 part particle may be able to explain this experiment if you have a means to incorporate Bohm.Hodge