[General] light speed fastest of matter

Viv Robinson viv at universephysics.com
Wed Nov 8 12:06:00 PST 2017

Hodge,

What does STOE (LET) predict that shows SR is wrong and give an experimentally measured result? ( SR results can be obtained by different pathways. That does not make SR wrong.)

Cherenkov radiation is emitted when matter travel faster than c in a medium (that is not free space).

All,

My original aim was to seek comment on my earlier submission on the structure and properties of a photon. It is a 3D presentation of a structure that has both wave and particle properties in the one structure. The circularly polarized structure shows properties where each wavelength can be regarded as part of two joined structures, each one of which has (opposite) charge and spin ½. When added the photon has spin 1 and no charge. Its centre of mass travels at c x sq rt 2. The photon itself only travels at c. The sq rt 2 term originates from its rotation that gives it spin 1. (I have yet to see any experimental evidence that shows plane polarized photons have any spin as angular momentum.) The website is:-

 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/308361359

Comments welcome.

Vivian Robinson