[General] Compton and de Broglie wavelength the "error"

Albrecht Giese phys at a-giese.de
Sun Nov 26 09:34:54 PST 2017

Hi All,

attached I send you the English translation of de Broglie's PhD thesis
where he develops his idea of his special wave. The translation is done
by Al Kracklauer.

http://aflb.ensmp.fr/LDB-oeuvres/De_Broglie_Kracklauer.pdf

The essential chapter for this topic is no. 1  "The Phase Wave".

Best regards
Albrecht