[General] Emergence

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Mon Oct 16 16:43:18 PDT 2017

Dr. BlackwellYour statements are the concerns that lead me to the STOE model of the photon. The 2D object can change the space and the space divergence can exert a force on other 2D objects that keeps them at a distance. The combination of several rigid objects is a structure can produce a lesser force on other structures to mimic a solid object. This is the model of atoms that keeps us from falling to the center of the Earth.
Emergence of our universe (versus reductionist models) is a founding principle of our universe - in my opinion. This suggest all our universe is composed of 2 constituents with different characteristics the combine (emerge) to for everything. From the applicability of current mathematics we observe suggest one component (a 2D ) has a digital character as in able to be counted. The other has a space character as in geometry. Each interacts. One of the ancient Greek views of one component dies not produce the emergent requirement for diversity - hence 2 components. 3 components are unnecessary - another emergent requirement.
Hodge