[General] Relativity and Gravity

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Thu Sep 21 22:53:41 PDT 2017

Chip;

I read your paper and generally like your approach

Light propagates forward through space at /c,/ and matter is made of
confined “light-speed” energy

So there is lots of discussion about the size of a photon. MOst people
would say the size of a photon is determined  by the boundary conditions

Your claiming and effective radius in flight?

and a force holding it together?

Is there a mechanism for the force. This is a problem I have with
Albrecht's elementary particle model as well. He postulates force and
gives field stregth equations but the only macroscopic force in nature
are gravito-inertial and Electro-magnetic and both require sourcesof
mass and charge respectively. "P c" is twice the kinetic energy of a
particle traveling along the time axis and is essentially mc^2   so "r"
is the radius of curvature of a time axis. "pc' is also "qA" where q is
the charge and A the Em vector potential . Is this force a kind of self
field?

'"space is comprised of two components."  What would these components
be? I usually think there is a medium of charge and mass in a background
space of in equilibrium that is perturbed by light and when confined in
vertices make particles .

"

"Confined momentum creates the inertial mass property of the electron"

nice but how does this become a 3D symmetric presumably the pr is
rotating around a kind of spin axis which is not spherically symetric,
or what am I missing?

Enough for now.

very interesting relationships.

thanks