[General] Fwd: A composite electron?

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 23:44:35 PDT 2017

Hello Martin,
You must have been accidentally left off of the reply list.  So I am forwarding Wolf’s latest reply which is directed partly to you. You can send any reply back to general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org <mailto:general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org> . You are also welcome to join the discussion group if you like.
     with warm regards,
          Richard