[General] Can a single indivisible photon interfere?

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:47:27 PDT 2017

Hi Al

Yes. But we can find out a tremendous amount by observing what we can. The specific behaviors caused by various circumstances tell us much more than just the fact that charges move masses.  What we can observe yields many clues because it discloses certain rules and patterns to the reactions.  No need to give up just because our ability to sense these things is limited.

Thoughts?

Chip