[General] Time dilation in Action Theory

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Tue Sep 26 20:20:41 PDT 2017

In addition to the special relativity and twin paradox discussions

As some of you may know I've been working on physics theories that could
include the observer and his consciousness because this is the most
fundamental phenomena upon which all our theories are ultimately built.
This is one reason I like

For this reason I have been looking at the foundations of physics and
going back to the classic physics and some of the action formulations of
Hamilton and Jacobi which are the last ones that make intuitive sense

Using the ideas from these theories I have been able to derive the time
dilation formula by recognizing the correction required when the
components (observers) in an isolated system such as ourselves in the
universe need to use  measured time rather than god given Newtonian time.

I've often said that Einsteins equations are correct and self consistent
however the world view his theories have engendered give me difficulty.

By understanding that "action" required to execute an event, such as a
repeating clock signal, is invariant we can understand relativity and
ultimately QM from an event oriented world view and a physics based upon
interacting events and intervals between states rather than on particles
we may simplify the physics we are now stuck with.

If you have time and interest please tell me what I have done wrong in
my attached derivation

Thanks

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer