[General] Chaya Someswara Swami temple, Panagal, Telangana...... A discussion on light

Snp Gupta snp.gupta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:56:59 PDT 2018

Prof Chandra and all
I am just creating and Starting a new discussion,  I got a good reason to
do so and as the time is less, i am doing this way. This is another
property of LIGHT, may be some NIW related property also may there, which I
dont know yet....
I want to Understand from you how to check any NIW related properties are
present or not.... I can investigate under your guidance

We ( i and wife) are planning to go to Hyderabad etc on 15 th this month
April 2018.... .

Near Hyderabad there is a temple, it should be quite interesting to you as
Scientists and working in Physics of light.... It is ...a shadow of a
pillar as the  Shiva Lingam
as Deity from morning to the evening. It appears in the main sanctum
sanatorium (Garbha Gudi) at a constant place for the whole day. how the
shadow appears at the same place with a constant size for the whole day
time is a mystery. I want to stay a day or two there to see and
investigate..................
it is about 1300 years before present day they conceived the thinking to
built a temple, and probably with a knowledge at least 1600 hundred years
before the present day

... Please let me know any thing to be checked and investigated
there....for your reference i am giving some Google search links below...
Mysterious Chaya Someshwara Swamy Temple Panagal Nalgonda

*Shri Chaya Someshwara Swamy Temple* at *Panagal*, is an Ancient Hindu
Temple, dedicated to *Lord Shiva*, located in* Nalgonda District of
Telangana*. *Panagal of Nalgonda District
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panagal,_Nalgonda_district>*was an important
religious place for the rulers of* Kakatiya Dynasty*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakatiya_dynasty>. There are two famous
Shiva temples in Panagal,* "Chaya Someshwara Swamy Temple"*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaya_Someswara_Swamy_temple> and* "Pachala
Someshwara Swamy Temple"*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachala_Someswara_temple>. The Deity in the
temple is famous as *"Chaya Someshwara *
*Swamy" due to the Vertical Chaya (shadow) present in daylight, on the
Shiva Lingam forming a permanent shadow of a pillar. This shadow is
constant and visible from sunrise to sunset everyday. The construction of
this temple is marvellous which features such exceptional sight *

 https://www.columbuslost.com/temples/Mysterious-Chaya-
Someshwara-Swamy-Temple-Panagal-Nalgonda/info

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=chaya+someswara+
swamy+temple&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1&gfe_rd=
cr&dcr=0&ei=BInMWuvWK6WwX-XTr8gJ

​Best Regards
=snp
SNP. Gupta