[General] Foundational questions Tension field stable particles

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Thu Feb 22 20:04:33 PST 2018

Chandra;

Your two oil drop experiment is a terrific idea. Two identical currents
(charges)  moving in parallel  attract

and all we have to do is have one of the astronauts do a Millican oil
drop experiment in the space lab ,

but the we are moving at some 500km/sec through space that should be
enough to overcome Coulomb repulsion- my guess is we would see nothing

But why?

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director