[General] Foundational questions Tension field stable particles

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon Feb 26 18:49:39 PST 2018

Chandra:

Here I fully agree with Albrecht mass and charge are something physical
behind these two forces and conveniently behind gravity and the Coulomb
force as well.

I just finished a draft chapter on model building in which I define
something very similar to your CTF however in order to make the model or
any model useful I need to define appropriate visualizations. Since mass
and charge have been rejected by the consensus, I must ask 'anyone"
please give me some other visualization for what CTF is that can be
imagined.

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director