[General] A paradigm shifting – A new theory for the diffraction of light

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun Jan 21 12:22:39 PST 2018

Chandra:

This paper acknowledged you. It is a detailed  application of
alternative QM from Lande among others THat I've always been intrigued
with.

Lande's idea was that al forms of the uncertainty principle h/t= nE ,
h/x=np define the probability of momentum and/or energy exchange based
on the symmetry in the "t", "x" configuration of an electromagnetic
particle. One Fourier transforms the particle, in this case the slit,
and the probability of the energy exchange is proportional to the
transform amplitudes of two particles individual waves

What's most intriguing about this is that if we conceive of a background
space in which EM particles are contained , and that containment is
defined by Fourier plane waves that permeate the whole space then
momentum exchanges can happen between particles at great distances, of
course gravity and velocity would limit the matching of the waves to
usually ;local pairs.

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.
tel/fax 831-659-3120/0432
E-mailwolf at NascentInc.com <mailto:wolf at NascentInc.com>