[General] Material generates space

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon Mar 5 22:23:43 PST 2018

Albrecht:

I assume you are pondering my Einstein paper, but let me focus the argument.

Consider the following experiment conducted in inter galactic flat space.

If there is an independent reality, whatever that is, then its
properties should be independent of any observer.

If I look at such a reality with two different coordinate frame than any
difference would have to attributed to differences in the operation or
processing in the coordinate frames not the reality they are measuring.

Assume I measure rthe independent clock in a frame stationary to this
clock and I get a certain rate.

Then if I measure the same independent clock with a moving coordinate
frame any observed time dilation (slow down) must be due to the fact
that the clocks in my coordinate frame have sped up.

The speedup in my clocks can be attributed to the energy added to my
clocks when they are accelerated i.e. I feel an EM force.

However if I decelerate a also feel an EM force and I see no rational
why the direction of acceleration should be tied in its effect to the
independent clock.

If there is no independent reality, whatever that is, then its
properties should be dependent of on the observer doing the observing.

If I see a clock at rest in my coordinate frame and it runs in a certain
speed.

Then if the clock is accelerated to a velocity ‘v” nothing has happened
to my clocks but the observed clock slows down. Since it is in a higher
energy state relative to the space defined by my stationary frame it
feels an EM force

Now a decelerating force changes the energy state back to its initial
stationary state. So the force itself has the effect of moving energy
into and out of the clock and is directional dependent. The relative
energy state between the space and its content determines the clock rate.

So I conclude there is no independent reality but the material of the
coordinate frame generates the space in which clocks are see. In the
absence of a gravity gradient where special relativity applies the
appearance of a clock is created in the space of the frame supplied by
the observer which is always stationary to the observer, and physically
moving the clock in the observers space to a higher energy state
relative to the observers space slows down clocks.

  I think this is compatible with your lorenzian interpretation with the
addition that space is a sensation created by the material from which we
are built.

Wolf

.

--