[General] Charge field divergent?

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:25:26 PDT 2018

Hi John Hodge

My opinion is that the charge field is actually convergent. And that space consists of two components.  If one of these components is converging toward (slightly displaced toward) the center of a particle the charge on that particle is positive, if the other component is convergent the charge is negative.

I have this opinion because the properties of the electron and positron are apparently identical except for charge.

Chip