[General] CLASSICAL,QUANTUM MECHANICS

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun May 6 10:56:11 PDT 2018

Andre:

your paper "The Hydrogen Atom Fundamental Resonance States" available at
the site below is indeed a great work of interest. After a very brief
review let me ask is I have this right

You are claiming the quantum jumps can be calculated as continuous
electromagnetic interactions

That "electromagnetic bremsstrahlung photons could be defined as
self-sustaining their own motion in a localized manner without the need
for any underlying ether, from the simple interaction of their own
internal mutually inducing E and B fields"End section 1.

By "localized manner"  Does this mean a self contained E, B field that
imposes its own boundary conditions?

When you say without "ether" does this mean without space ? Or are the
fields still conceived as propagating in some space.

WOlf

Dr. ;
Wolfgang Baer
Research Director