[General] American Physical Society presentation on superluminal photon/electron models

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 21:52:55 PDT 2019

Hello all,
 I will be presenting my superluminal double-helix photon and superluminal quantum-vortex electron models on Tuesday at the APS April meeting in Denver. Attached is a PDF of the powerpoint, which contains some new and surprising information about the internal superluminal (and sometimes subluminal) speeds of the circulating energy quantum forming the electron and positron spin-up (and spin-down) models. Questions and comments are welcome.
    Richard