[General] Velocity of Gravitation

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:44:42 PST 2019

Hello all,
    Here’s an interesting website including a you-tube presentation proposing an alternative view of gravity as a magneto-electric phenomenon, which would have revolutionary implications if its practical anti-gravity demonstrations can be confirmed. It’s at https://michaeltellinger.com/michaels-articles/particle-wave-duality/ . He  proposes torus models of electrons and atoms based on magneto-electric resonance effects.
       Richard