[General] Velocity of Gravitation

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sat Feb 16 15:28:48 PST 2019

List and Ludwik:

questions regarding the  speed of gravity is closely associated to ones
model of an "ether"

Ludwik Kostro has written an excellent history of Einsteins thinking
regarding the nature of space

And with this E-mail I am hoping he will share his "Einstein and the
ether" book with us.

I do not believe any questions of gravity speed can be addressed without
taking a stand on the ether question.

As some of you may know My own hypothesis is that we must include the
observer directly in physics and I think a good case can be made that we
conscious systems are fundamentally a space of activity i.e. a self
containing ether. That questions of  the speed of light or gravity are
directly related to the speed of our individual speed of Now. Having
read Ludwik's book I believe Einstein came to the same conclusion but
simply could not let go of the independent of ourselves  space concept.

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.