[General] Light with "self-torque"

Albrecht Giese phys at a-giese.de
Sat Jul 6 08:06:48 PDT 2019

Hello Richard,

thank you for your detailed explanations.

My question - or concern - was your requirement for a superluminal
motion in your models. This causes always doubts in the physical
community. My consideration was why it is necessary.

Now I have looked into your paper "Quantum-entangled superluminal
double-helix photon produces a relativistic superluminal quantum-vortex
zitterbewegung electron and positron, Part 2: Crossing lightspeed".

In this paper I find equations for the summation of speed. But when I am
looking into your equation 10 and the following ones, I do not
understand. There occur speeds close to c and also c itself. If you some
up those, you have to follow the summation rules in the Lorentz
transformation. That means, to sum for instance c with another speed,
the result is always c, not more. Is this taken into account? I do not
find it. Should I have overlooked something or misunderstood?

Hello Chip,

thanks for you explanations. You refer to quantum mechanical processes,
and that is in general correct. However I have understood the model of
Richard to be a classical one. And I would appreciate if it would be
that way.

Best wishes
Albrecht