[General] Impact of knowing our true nature

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon Mar 11 11:41:32 PDT 2019

Yes I've read Selleri's book which contains, in my opinion, very valid
and justified arguments why Einstein was wrong.

At one point when I worked on the early GPS system I tried to show
people that the chip velocity and phase velocity of te EM waves sent for
timation signals should show a measurable difference, even made a
presentation at the National Bureau of Standards, but was politely ignored.

The Ionic layer delay would have made the measurement difficult anyway

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.