[General] Short summaries of ideas?

DataPacRat datapacrat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:38:26 PDT 2019

On 16/03/2019, Roychoudhuri, Chandra <chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu> wrote:
> Dear DataPacRat:
> I am not a theoretician. I am an experimentalist. May be I should send you
> my models for light and particles.
>     If anything in the archive, written by me, appeared interesting to me,
> let me know. I will send supporting published papers.
>
> Chandra
> Chandrasekhar Roychoudhuri.

I'm afraid that I don't have the background to understand the posts of
yours that I've come across - for example, I've seen several mentions
by you of a space being a 'complex tension field', and while I know of
complex numbers in general, I don't know what such a field might be.

Thank you for your time,
--
DataPacRat
"Does aₘᵢₙ=2c²/Θ ? I don't know, but wouldn't it be fascinating if it were?"