[General] Short summaries of ideas?

Viv Robinson viv at universephysics.com
Sat Mar 16 16:59:59 PDT 2019

Hi DataPR

I append a dozen pages that gives a physical and mathematical description of photons as I understand them. No calculus involved. Most of the mathematics is straight from text books, or slight extensions to them. The wave function equations are just a mathematical format of the physical description shown in the images. Photons of this structure and description are stable and self sustaining. They do not need other properties to describe them.

Hope this helps.

Vivian Robinson