[General] Lorentzian transformations without Einsteinian spacetime?

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Tue Mar 19 16:39:22 PDT 2019

Hi DPR,

Great to see somebody asking the big questions!

The cyclic-photon understanding of elementary particles fully explains ALL
of the findings and observations of Special Relativity - with NO exceptions.

For 'spacetime curvature' and associated concepts grouped under 'General
Relativity', however, this alone doesn't do the trick.  One then needs to
think a little further out of the box - or, as I see it, consider the wider
implications of waveform-electromagnetic-field-formed particles of matter.
This is the basis of a second paper I published in a peer-reviewed journal
some years ago (the first dealt with SR, as you refer to below) - and it
DOES neatly and fully deal with ALL those other issues.

The wider implications that I refer to are: electromagnetic fields don't
have abrupt cutoffs - so our notion of localised particles of matter is an
illusion caused by our senses (which are themselves mediated by EM field
effects).  Physics tells us that electric and magnetic effects are unlimited
in their range; yes, a Faraday Cage or solenoid will cut off gross field
effects, but the Aharonov-Bohm effect shows that electromagnetic potential
can't be blocked in this way.  It follows, then, that the time-varying EM
fields of matter particles are likewise unlimited in extent - every particle
is in effect infinite.

This is confirmed by the phenomenon of gravitation.  Forget
action-at-a-distance and actuating particles (virtual photons etc - a useful
concept but no more than that) - gravitation is the manifestation of the
extended EM fields of matter particles.  Consider: our
planet/solar-system/galaxy is being pulled, by gravity, towards The Great
Attractor, a massive gravitational effect (hypermassive black hole?) 1/4 of
a billion light years away.  Gravitation is 100% reciprocal - so every atom
in your body is likewise attracting The Great Attractor, across unthinkable
distances (!!!).

So how does this come about?  Simples.  Static electricity and magnetism are
both 'artefacts' of that extended EM field.  Space is given a 'texture' by
the summation at every point of the extended time-varying EM fields of every
particle in the universe.  That texture provides the 'curvature' of
spacetime, since photon-formed particles, and even light, are guided in
their trajectories by that texture, or the 3D EM-variable landscape of
space.

We're taught that forces of attraction & repulsion between opposite and like
electrical charges respectively are equal in magnitude.  I've never seen any
evidence or reasoning to support this and in fact the evidence contradicts
it.  + and - charges in an 'uncharged' particle cancel each other out - but
they're still there: even a neutron has + and - charges in its constituent
quarks.  So those attraction and repulsion effects DON'T match; attraction
is greater than repulsion - and we see the difference as 'gravitation',
giving even 'neutral' particles an overall attractive effect.  The math
works perfectly!

This also relates to a recent discussion in this group on 'propagation rate
of gravitation': gravitation doesn't HAVE a rate of propagation - because it
doesn't need to propagate, it's already there!  Hence 'instantaneous
propagation'.

The evidence is all around us, if we bother to check it out and do the
sums - it's not rocket science!  [Maybe that's the problem: many people
prefer difficult solutions to easy ones...]

I'm attaching my two papers for your interest (Plus an overview you may find
helpful).  You may also like to look at some of the non-technical
presentations on my website:
http://transfinitemind.com/

Cheers,
Grahame