[General] Lorentzian transformations without Einsteinian spacetime?

DataPacRat datapacrat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:57:15 PDT 2019

On 19/03/2019, Dr Grahame Blackwell <grahame at starweave.com> wrote:

> This also relates to a recent discussion in this group on 'propagation rate
> of gravitation': gravitation doesn't HAVE a rate of propagation - because it
> doesn't need to propagate, it's already there!  Hence 'instantaneous
> propagation'.

I'm open to the idea, but I'm not sure of the implications. For
example, how does this square with the results published by LIGO, of
the signals they describe as arising from black-hole collisions?

Thank you for your time,
--
DataPacRat
"Does aₘᵢₙ=2c²/Θ ? I don't know, but wouldn't it be fascinating if it were?"