[General] Lorentzian transformations without Einsteinian spacetime?

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 01:56:55 PDT 2019

I feel that there is a good probability that in the formation of the lepton
pair, there is a wormhole created that joins them. This "bending" of space
time provides the self force required to overcome the accumulated charge of
the electron and positron. The relativistic field about the charge at the
point of formation separates the field components of the photon that lead
to the leptons (see attached). The Falaco soliton is an appropriate model.

Andrew
_ _ _