[General] Can cyclic-photon electrons better describe superconductivity?

Joakim Pettersson joakimbits at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:00:23 PDT 2019

Hi Dan,

In solid state theory, an electron and a same (or opposite - not sure)
spindirection hole form one Cooper pair. In John W theory it is equivalent
to one photon knot moving together with a identical knot except that the
latter rotate the internal EM field in the opposite direcion (or knot moves
in opposite spacetime velocity - not sure). The net EM field cancels
outside the pair but oscillates linearly inside, even when the electrons
and hole field knots overlap 100% (not sure if that kind of overlap is
stable though). That net field double-knot becomes symmetric in the
separation plane between the electron and hole. Any number of such bosons
can therefore join in and interfere constructively to a net uber-boson-knot
Bose-Einstein condensate (a superconductor wavefunction) as long as they
also have the same spacetime velocity.

In free space, the solid-state hole quasiparticle is the the exact opposite
of a free electron: a free positron. But free particles are too weakly
coupled too condensate into a superconductor.

The external observations decribed here are known but knowledge of the
internal field oscillations makes measurements deterministic instead of
random in theory. But in practice each measurement is random unless the
whole measurement suite actually is phase-locked with the superconductor
multiphoton (easy) or its constituent electrons and holes (hard). The
condensate wavefunction phase is nothing new, but the new understanding of
it in terms of photons makes it make more sense, don't you think?

Br Joakim