[General] Single Component Model of Electrons

John Macken john at macken.com
Wed May 8 10:16:57 PDT 2019

Hello All,

      I have been following the discussion, but I have not contributed for a
long time. I have been working on a model of the universe based on the idea
that the quantum vacuum is Planck length and Planck time vacuum
fluctuations. This is a quantifiable starting assumption for a universal
field which generates everything in the universe, including electrons. The
attached paper draft titled Single component model of the universe, starts
off by describing this basic building block. However, the second half of
this paper tests this hypothesis by seeing if it can generate a model of an
electron from the properties of the quantum vacuum.

      This model addresses electron properties generally not addressed in
this group. For example, an electron's de Broglie wave characteristics give
key insights into the required physical properties of an electron model.
Since this research generates equations for the properties of the quantum
vacuum, it is possible use these equations to test whether the model
generates the electron's energy, inertia, electric field and gravitational
field. This model generates numerous falsifiable predictions. Some of these
predictions can be easily tested. Other predictions require further analysis
or experiments.

      Besides the attached paper, there is a second attached PDF titled
"Chapter 1 Appendix". This is reference [19] in the paper. This reference is
2 pages out of a 400 page book. Therefore, it is easier to just attach this
for this group. It contains several key calculations which form the basis of
the electron model.

John Macken