[General] Single Component Model of Electrons

Adam K afokay at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:23:53 PDT 2019

Hi John,

I was surprised to see your diagrams. I thought I was the only one pursuing
models of this kind. Well done for striking so closely at the door of
truth!

Your paper would probably benefit from mention of the work of Milo Wolf,
Gabriel LaFreniere, Geoff Haselhurst, and others who have pursued the
spherical standing wave model of the electron. Their diagrams are basically
identical to yours (except for the spirals).

One problem that all of these authors have had is how to get the
inward-propagating waves. You mention Bragg reflection of vortex waves
entering resonance with the spacetime field. Do you have the details worked
out mathematically?

Also, many thanks for the appendix, which looks very useful.

Best wishes,

Adam