[General] Arxiv paper: Something is wrong in the state of QED

oliver consa oliver.consa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 03:06:41 PDT 2021

Dear colleague,

I am sending you this paper because I am convinced will be of interest to
you:

Something is wrong in the state of QED

https://arxiv.org/abs/2110.02078

“Quantum electrodynamics (QED) is considered the most accurate theory in
the history of science. However, this precision is based on a single
experimental value: the anomalous magnetic moment of the electron
(g-factor). An examination of the history of QED reveals that this value
was obtained in a very suspicious way. These suspicions include the case of
Karplus & Kroll, who admitted to having lied in their presentation of the
most relevant calculation in the history of QED. As we will demonstrate in
this paper, the Karplus & Kroll affair was not an isolated case, but one in
a long series of errors, suspicious coincidences, mathematical
inconsistencies and renormalized infinities swept under the rug.”

This paper raises important questions about the validity and legitimacy of
the QED. I believe that it is a topic that deserves a greater diffusion and
a public debate.

It is an improved and corrected version of a popular previous paper
published by me on Vixra. The information has been expanded and corrected,
much more respectful language has been used, and most subjective
interpretations of the facts have been eliminated.

I hope you enjoy it

Best Wishes,

Oliver Consa