[General] Réf : Re: HA: Arxiv paper: Something is wrong in the state of QED

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Tue Oct 19 09:13:39 PDT 2021

Dear Prof. Bopp,

If I may, the QFT infinities can also be cured by observing that in physical reality, localized elementary particles are not idealized mathematical points without spatial dimensions, just like the Earth and Moon are not idealized mathematical points even if we treat them as such in the equations used to calculate their orbits.

No really new theory is required to reconcile physical reality with our idealized mathematical representations, only becoming aware of the electromagnetic nature of these elementary particles.

Such a tentative analysis is available in this Internet resource:

https://www.gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Research%20Papers-Unification%20Theories/Download/2460

Best Regards, André

--
André Michaud