[General] Electron's Forces

John Macken john at macken.com
Tue Oct 19 18:15:48 PDT 2021

Hello Chandra and All,

I used to be an active member of this discussion group. However, when
everyone else seemed to be attempting to construct electrons out of photons,
my participation stopped. Now that I see the discussion has broadened, I
would like to participate again.

I have been developing a model of an electron and the quantum vacuum for
about 20 years. I started by characterizing the physical properties of the
quantum vacuum. This led to a wave-based model of an electron. This model
successfully generates an electron's approximate energy, inertia and de
Broglie wave characteristics. However, then something unexpected happened.
The electron model also created two types of disturbances in the surrounding
quantum vacuum. The first order effect was found to correspond to the
electron's electric/magnetic field. The much weaker, second order effect was
found to correspond to the electron's gravitational field.

Since this single model was creating both forces, the model was predicting
how an electron's quantum mechanical properties should unify the electron's
gravitational and electromagnetic forces.  Usually, the goal of an electron
model is to explain known electron properties. This model was going further
and predicting there should be previously unknown fundamental relationships
between the electron's electrostatic force and the electron's gravitational
force. This appears to be quantum gravity generated on the scale of
electrons rather than the scale of black holes.

These predictions have now been proven correct without requiring new
experiments. The details of this model and the proofs of the predictions are
in the technical paper titled: A quantum vacuum model unites an electron's
gravitational and electromagnetic forces. This paper is currently under
review by a physics journal. The preprint is available at the link below:
It has received about 1400 "reads" on ResearchGate in about 3 months.

 <http://www.researchgate.net/publication/353049276>
www.researchgate.net/publication/353049276

John Macken