[General] Electron's Forces

Jarek Duda dudajar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:23:36 PDT 2021

Dear John,

Thank you, personally I am mostly interested in models of electrons - in
your paper I see "quantized wave-based electron model", " An electron’s
core is a rotating wave in the universal
field."

While I deeply agree with both statements, I don't see the details -
especially for the most important: charge quantization -*why Gauss law
can only return integer charge?*

With Manfried Faber we get it by interpreting curvature of some deeper
e.g. unitary vector field, this way Gauss law counts topological charge
- getting built in charge quantization.

Such view is also used in liquid crystals, for which they get long-range
e.g. Coulomb-like interactions:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16200-z

Here is how I would like to get 3 leptons (slides:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dl2g9lypzqu5hp/liquid%20crystal%20particles.pdf
- Coulomb between such charges, Klein-Gordon for phase as twist of the
long axis):

Is it close to your explanation of electric charge quantization?

With best regards,

Jarek Duda