[General] de Broglie Wave Analysis

John Macken john at macken.com
Sun Apr 19 17:14:42 PDT 2015

Hello Everybody,

I have received questions about how my particle model is stabilized. Those
questions require several steps to explain and this is the first step that
also implies a radius and frequency for the electron model.

The vacuum is characterized as a sea of dipole waves in spacetime that are
modulating both volume and the rate of time.  These waves are permitted by
quantum mechanics to have a maximum amplitude such that the distance between
points will vary by ± Planck length and the difference between perfect
clocks in flat spacetime will vary by ± Planck time.  These waves are at all
frequencies up to Planck frequency which implies energy density of the
energetic vacuum is about 10113 J/m3 and pressure is about 10113 N/m3.
Therefore, vacuum energy can easily offset the electron’s internal pressure
of about 1024 N/m3 if the proper conditions can be achieved.

There are two parts to this model: the “quantum volume” or heart and the
“external volume”. The heart of the model is the rotating dipole wave in
spacetime in a spherical volume.  The size of this volume will be calculated
from the de Broglie wave characteristics.   We are going to ignore the
internal structure of the heart of an electron for today and concentrate on
the de Broglie waves that are known to exist external to the heart.  We can
actually determine the rotational frequency and the wavelength of the
disturbance making the de Broglie waves from the known characteristics of
the de Broglie waves.

The attached PDF document is several pages out of my book which analyze the
de Broglie waves.  I suggest that you first scan the attached PDF document
and casually look at the figures before reading the text.  Some parts of the
text refers to wave amplitude equations which are explained in the book but
not explained in the attached document.  Those equations can be skipped for
now.  I have many more figures created in Mathematica that are not included
here.  Even if you do not agree this model, this sets a standard for the
degree of modeling and analysis that should be achieved.  At a later date I
will present more details and figures.  Today, I want to just analyze de
Broglie waves. Note that the de Broglie wave analysis implies a frequency
and size of the heart of an electron.

John M.