[General] Topics

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:59:40 PDT 2015

Hi Andrew

Some suggested topics.

1.      The nature of time

2.      The nature of space

3.      The properties and structure for photons.

4.      The speed of light

5.      The properties and structure of an electron.

6.      Confinement of a photon to create an electron

7.      Particle Spin

8.      Entanglement, Pilot waves, hidden variable theory with non-commuting
variables,

9.      Pair production, electrons from photons, annihilation, photons from
electrons.

Chip